Thursday, August 20, 2009

Come to The Dutchess County Fair

If you live within driving distance of Rhinebeck, NY, take some time out of the end of your summer and come to the Fair. You will find all the typical country fair trappings: farm animals, arts and crafts, turn-of-the-century displays of farm equipment, vendors, musical performances, all kinds of food - including my favorite kettle corn - and much more. I have appeared at the fair for 3 years in a row with various food demos. This year come by The Harvest Kitchen on Tuesday August 25th at 11am and 4pm for a guided chocolate tasting and demo. I will have books to sell and sign and believe me, you will get your fill of some truly delectable chocolate. If you do come and you read about it here, introduce yourself and let me know!

Dutchess Fair Dates

No comments: