Monday, December 12, 2011

My Desserts Named "Best Holiday Desserts" by Bon Appetit

Above: Frozen Chocolate-Peppermint Bûche de Noël - image by Patricia Heal


Bon Appetit has announced their "Best Holiday Desserts" and of the 31 chosen, 4 are mine! I am honored to be in such a smashing assembly of show-stopping desserts. Check them out. I hope one (or more!) will grace your table this year. Email me any questions you might have - and I would love to see your pics! The White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle with Spiced Pears is on my site. You can find the other recipes at bonappetit.com.


Above: White Chocolate Tiramisu Trifle with Spiced Pears - image by Con Poulos



Above: White Chocolate Espresso Torte with Hazelnut Praline - image by Patricia Heal



Above: Chocolate Almond and Raspberry Tart - image by Patricia Heal

1 comment: