Monday, September 21, 2009

New Book Is Here! For an Unforgettable Experience...

Unforgettable Desserts (Wiley) has hit the shelves! I will be creating a more in-depth introduction post over the next couple of days...for now, a tantalizing glance:
The book offers such recipes as Brown Sugar Buttermilk Snack Cake with Blackberries and Caramel Drizzle; Pistachio Butterballs; Blueberry Creme Fraiche Tart with Poppy Seed Crust; Nutella Linzer Cookies; Hot CHocolate Truffle Bombs; Champagne Cassis Mousse with Raspberries; Voluptuous Chocolate Covered Strawberry Ganache Cake and absolutely the very best Strawberry Biscuit Shortcakes ever!

Stay Tuned

3 comments:

Traci Wickett said...

Yay, Dede! I can't wait to hold it in my hands. Congratulations.

(2muchstuff on another site)

Dede Wilson said...

Thank you Traci. The desserts range from easy to centerpiece showstoppers...great ideas for everyday and the holidays

HanaĆ¢ said...

Congratulations Dede. I recently learned about your new book from Justin Schwartz. Looking forward to browsing through it. I just recently purchased your truffle book :o)

A while back I made my first wedding cake (for which your Wedding Cake book and your email were invaluable). If you haven't had a chance to check it out before, here's the link: http://hanaaskitchen.blogspot.com/2009/06/my-very-first-wedding-cake.html.

Please feel free to comment on it. Thanks!